Wednesday 5 October 2011

new start

It's been a terribly long time since I visited this here blog, but times are changing. Just over a month ago I upped sticks and moved to Gothenburg or Göteborg as you should say in Sweden. Im studying a two year masters at HDK so lots of new illustration and design work...

Liseberg on the sunniest October day, It's the prettiest amusement park I imagine its how an amusement park in a Wes Anderson film would look.
My local park, so lovely to have so much space in a city if only the healthy Swedish people didn't make me feel guilty for walking around at a leisurely pace not running or jogging.

My walk to school a sign that the season are changing, I'm excited but terrified at what a scandinavian winter will hold other than long days of darkness.

No comments: